Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March 19, 2012

So another week already.... I swear it seems like I am just going to wake up and I am going to be freezing in Utah like most of you are right now. :)


I cannot even describe this week. I seriously don't think I have ever been this sweaty, tired and just plain exhausted in my whole life, and I don't think I have ever been happier. It's the strangest thing! As most of you know I am quite grumpy when I am really tired, but not anymore. I can't even describe how happy I am. It's crazy how having close to zero time to focus on myself has made me the happiest I have ever been.



Last week we had a "mini MTC" for the youth in our stake and we got to be the teachers. One of our APs gave a talk and he talked about how every single thing we do as a missionary is for someone else and effects others salvation. I have thought about that all week. Everything from doing yoga every morning, learning a language, eating dinner at 9:30 at night and lets not forget all the studying, oh and all the walking, I am doing because I want someone else to be able to be as happy as I am. I want them to know that they have a purpose here on this earth and that they have a loving Heavenly Father that has a PERFECT plan for them. All that we need to do is focus on Christ and when we do this everything else falls exactly where it needs to be. I know that just by reading the scriptures to really learn from them, sincerely praying and going to church we end up right where we want to be. Even though these things seem simple I know they can be hard because it took me a LONG time to figure this out. IT IS SO WORTH IT THOUGH!!!



I love being a missionary. I love this gospel. I love all of you.



MAHAL KO KAYO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment