Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 2, 2012

Kumusta po Kayo?!?


SO... The big news of the week... I'm not going to transfer day on friday! It will be the first time I won't be there since I have been in the field. Ha ha... It's sad because all the elders from my batch in the MTC will be there, but other than that I am excited to be staying with a companion for longer than six weeks :) and I will be getting another soon enough anyways because I will be "killing" Sister Rombaoa in 5 weeks. Ha ha yup my second "kill" is just 5 months. I'll be sad when she goes home.



Other than not really having news about being transfered, I really don't have any news.



It has been super rainy still. I found out that it is going to be a wet summer because of la nina or something, which means it won't be as hot this year, but I will be leaving more palda puddles :)



What else.... I swear I was just writing this email last week so it doesn't seem like anything has happened.



One awesome thing about this week- We started to teach Nolasco's (The old man we baptized last month) wife. She hasn't wanted to listen to us at all because of her catholic tradition but she let us teach her once, so we taught about eternal marriage and she has since started reading! I am so excited because Nolasco is so excited to go to the temple and he doesn't want to have to do it alone. So I am hoping and praying that she will continue to let the Spirit work.



Other coolness- Elder Tyler Haws (he's a BYU basketball player, who is serving in quezon city) came to san pablo to do a fireside last night. Our stake has been making a big effort to get the youth excited about serving missions and it was really good.



I'm outta time now so until next week.... Hopefully I will be able to send some photos later today :)



LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Sister Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment