Friday, October 28, 2011

October 28, 2011
 
Kumusta!
Wow, this week went by so much faster than all the other weeks. We are half way and I cannot believe it!!! This week has been really great. We had two new sisters come into our zone, so we're not the newbies anymore. It's been so fun having them here and it's a blessing to be able to realize how far we have come in four weeks. I feel like I am so close to having everything start to click with the language. It's really exciting and I am so excited for when all the things I have learned will start to click together.
This week was uneventful for the most part. I am feeling much better and am so grateful for blessings. They really do work and I am grateful for all the worthy Elders in my district. They are so great and always so willing to help Sister Allen and I.
Well I am already out of time. Sorry this is so short, never enough time to get all the emails done.
Alam ko po na totoo po ang Simbihan ni Jesucristo. Nagpapasalamat po ako para sa ebanghelyo at pakakataon magmissionero. Alam ko po na natatanggap po ko ang pahahayag sa pamamagitan ng panalangin na sa pamamagitan ng pagbabasa ng Aklat ni Mormon. Salamat po kayo para sa pagiibig. Mahal Kita!!!
Sister Morton
(I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is true. I am thankful for the gospel and the opportunity to be a missionary. I know that I am able to receive revelation through prayer and through reading the Book of Mormon. Thank you for all you love! I love you!!!)
PS- this is my companions blog if you want a more detailed description about our week- www.lifeeverclear.blogspot.com don't judge she is the fastest typer I have ever seen and she just writes one email :)

No comments:

Post a Comment