Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011
 
Kumusta po ang mga pamilia ko?!?
Well, surprise, surprise I don't have much time to write again. :) This week was incredible! Sobrang Mabuti! So many amazing things happened and I have felt the Spirit so strong. The language is coming along too.
As I was thinking about what to write and reading my super cool journal that I have been putting all my spiritual stuff in I decided to just copy what I had written. It was from Sunday night. On Saturday we had a really amazing lesson with one of our "investigators". While I was studying to get ready for this lesson I found, (and by found I mean I was totally prompted) a scripture that was what JD needed to hear. It was the last 3 verses of 2 Nephi chapter 31. It really was exactly what JD needed to hear. The scripture was also an answer to things I have been thinking about as well. Here is part of what I wrote in my journal the next night- "The more I have thought about this scripture the more and more I have felt the Spirit. I know that this gospel is the way- THE ONLY WAY, to return to our Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for the Spirit and the truth that it brings. I know what my purpose is, not only for my mission, but for my life. I need to always remember how important this is and to be an example of what I know. I know that the Spirit is capable of anything and I need to strive to be worthy to have the constant companionship of it each day for the rest of my life. I know that God lives and the He loves each one of us. I am so grateful for this knowledge."
I hope that you have been able to feel even a part of what I have felt this week. I cannot even describe how grateful I am for our Savior. Thank you all so much for your love, support and prayers. I love you!!!
Mahal na Mahal Kita!
Sister Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment