Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 1, 2012

KUMUSTA PO KAYO!?!


Things are good here. Really REALLY warm, but good. I am already realizing what a blessing it is that I am only going to be spending one summer in the Pines. :)



I realized in my last email I forgot to explain the baptism of Mutya. We started teaching her mom (who was less active) and after she became active again Mutya started coming with her and decided she wanted to be baptized. She is 9 so we had the opportunity to teach her. I am so grateful for this opportunity that we had. There were multiple occasions that as we were teaching Mutya, Her mother would come to understand something on a deeper level that she didn't know about the gospel. I truly believe that it wouldn't have happened if you weren't trying to teach the principles so basic. It taught me that it is just my job to teach the basics. To help people understand the basic doctrines so they can start to gain a testimony and strengthen their foundation. The spirit really does teach people the things they need to learn if they are open to it.



I am so grateful for my mission and I am coming to realize that no matter who hard I work I will never be able to pay back my Father in Heaven for everything He has given me.



I love you all!!!



Sister Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment