Saturday, May 5, 2012

April 23, 2012

Magandang Hapon!



This week has been so so great! So many things have happened that just make it so obvious to me of how aware God is of each of us. It really is incredible. Last sunday we had a couple of new investigators come and the lessons were just what they needed to hear and then yesterday we had another new investigator come and EVERY single lesson seemed like it was just for her. Every single talk in sacrament, and the lessons in sunday school and relief society. So amazing.



I'm not going to lie, missions are hard! I have been struggling a bit this week because I just don't know how to help some, ok most the people here. We have been teaching some of the less actives here since january and nothing is helping them. It's so hard because for a lot of them their primary concern is how they are going to have enough money to support their families throughout the week. We have really trying to just focus on building their faith. We are seeing a little bit of success and it really is a miracle. I know I just need to be patient and remember that our Heavenly Father knows exactly what each of us need. I am trying and learning everyday to rely on Him and it is incredible the difference I feel when I focus on Him. I love being a missionary, even though it's hard. I don't remember where I read this last week- I think from a sweet email from one of you but it said that the harder the trial the more God trusts us. I don't know why He trust me with this at all, especially in Tagalog ha ha, but I do know that He knows what each of us can become and I just need to trust that He can and will make me a far better person than I can make of myself.



I love you ALL!!!!



Pinakamahal kita!

Sister Morton





PHOTOS :)
1-Baptism of Mutya!
2- One of our investigators climbing a coconut tree to get us some fresh buko!

3- The buko he threw down from the tree

4- The drink they made from the juice, complete with milk, sugar, coconut meat AND crackers





5- OH the sunsets in the Philippines!!!! SOBRANG MAGANDA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment