Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

This week went by really fast! New Years was nice. We went to our stake presidents house for dinner on New Years Eve. We had to be home by six thirty though (on New Years Day too) Bedtime was at ten thirty as usual, but it was harder to fall asleep with all the fireworks going off. They LOVE fireworks here! And by fireworks I mean mostly small bombs- SO LOUD! :)At midnight I woke up again because of all of the "bombs" going off, for literally 15 minutes straight. It sounded like WW2 outside. No joke!

On New Years day we went out teaching, including Jerwin. He set a baptismal goal date, and he seems really excited about it. He is so full of questions I love it! It is the highlight of my week teaching him. Later that day we had dinner with the senior sisters who live next door to us. They are so great! They have definitely been lifesavers for me. It's nice to get home cooked food every once in awhile, and by home I mean home home. :)

I miss you all so so much! I hope you all have a great year and I'll be home next year! Not too much longer ;)

MAHAL KITA!!!!
Sister Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment