Sunday, June 3, 2012

May 28, 2012

Hello!
So guess what? It's still crazy hot and I don't have much time again. Weird....



Anyways, things are going much better. I still pray to fall into a pool two or three times a week, but I know the area know and am getting to know the ward, investigators and less actives dito. The ward here is much smaller and has a higher number of less actives than my last area so we have some work to do. It has been really great being able to be teaching more. My Tagalog is definitely getting a little better everyday and since I do a lot more of the teaching than I did in my last area I feel like I am going to be able to build better relationships with the people here.



This transfer will be a challenge but I am grateful for it. I know that it will just cause me to learn the things I need to and I know that everything happens for a reason. I am SO GRATEFUL for the scriptures. I have been learning so many new and amazing things from them. It is crazy how something that you have read a bunch of times can teach you something new eveytime you need some answers.



I love you all!!!!

Sister Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment